1. You must be in your assigned residence hall at curfew. Curfew is at 11 p.m. Sunday – Thursday and midnight on Friday and Saturday.
2. Sign in at the residence hall supervisor’s apartment at curfew.
3. No one is to leave the residence halls after curfew without the express permission
of the residence hall supervisor or the dean of students.
4. Quiet hours are from midnight to 8 a.m., Sunday through Thursday.
5. Sleep in the residence hall and room to which you are assigned unless given permission by the residence hall supervisor to change rooms.
6. Check out with residence hall supervisors when you are leaving campus after Falcon Days.
ATTENDING CLASSES & CHAPEL
1. Chapel will begin promptly at 10:15 a.m. With all the guests visiting campus, we anticipate that Hutchinson Auditorium will be at full capacity. Please make sure you arrive early for seating.
2. The schedule of classes you are invited to attend is included in your packet. Please make sure to arrive a few minutes prior to the start of class so as not to cause a disruption.
3. Dress code for chapel and class attendance requires full-length, casual pants or jeans; ladies may wear a skirt. All clothing must be to the knee. Please do not wear shorts, sweatpants or sleepwear to chapel or class.
1. You must have parent permission to attend Falcon Days.
2. You must read the Falcon Days Information at here
before completing your registration.